martes, 5 de marzo de 2013


Class: Monday, 4th March 2013

Unit 5B: Same planet, different worlds

Can-Do Objectives: Generalize about men and women

Pages: 72 and 73

Grammar: a/an, the, no article; review of future time clauses

Vocabulary: bed sheets, to suit, whereas, however, on the other hand

Homework: Workbook pg 48; Course book pg. 73 Reading and pg. 152 Vocabulary bank - Work

Remember: By now you should have a better idea about the topic for your Written Project. I’m sending in an e-mail, again, with the Project Organizer. Don’t forget that we will have an ‘exam’ for units 1-4 on the 11th of March.

Also, here are additional writing topics related to units 4 and 5:

High school vs. university: a comparison
The subject I hated the most in high school and why
What a good teacher should do
Why I chose to do the degree I’m doing
If I were rich, I would...
If I were a man/woman, I would...
My ideal home
My ideal partner
What makes a good friend
Things I used to do when I was 5 but now I don’t

You can turn in compositions at any time. You know I will correct anything you want me to.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario